CGI::Struct transforms request parameters that look like perl data
structures (arrays/hashes) into actual perl data structures, for
easier programmatic use.
Submitted by: Matthew D.Fuller <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Update and re-add KERB_GSSAPI gsskex patch.
I did very minor porting of the upstream patch to make
Note that this currently does not build with base heimdal, but
does build with port MIT or port HEIMDAL.
- Bump PORTREVISION in case someone built the update, expecting
this option to work and now have a broken ssh.
Reported by: Garrett Wollman <email@example.com>
- Patch postgrey to use PGY_GROUPNAME by default
- Don't show OPTIONS dialog for just DOCS option
- Tidy up port Makefile
- Rework rc script
- Add UPDATING message and pkg-message to inform users about the
rc script changes
Submitted by: Darren Pilgrim <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
This module provides a synchronous and asynchronous driver for Tarantool.
The driver does not have external dependencies, but includes the official
light-weight Tarantool C client (a single C header which implements all
protocol formatting) for packing requests and unpacking server responses.
Submitted by: Veniamin Gvozdikov <email@example.com>