|non port: head/accessibility/at-spi2-atk/distinfo
Number of commits found: 4
Wed, 31 Jul 2013
[ 11:57 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 149 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD GNOME team presents a Glib and Gtk+ 3 update.
This update updates Glib20 to 2.36 and Gtk+ 3.8
* The gio-fam-backend port that used gamin for the GFileMonitor API is gone.
It is replaced by a GIO kqueue implementation developed as part of a NetBSD
GSoC 2011 project by Dimitry Matveev.
* Fix a bug in the glib20 Makefile so it includes -lintl in the glib-2.0
pkgconfig file . This broke static linking and newer binutils.
* Add introspection USE_GNOME component which sets GI_SCANNER_DISABLE_CACHE to
prevent creation of / root/.cache dir. Defaults to build & run depend,
but :build and :run switches available.
* New x11-toolkits/pangox-compat port and companion USE_GNOME component for
pangox support which was removed from the pango port. Add it to ports still
using pangox API.
Exp-run by: bapt@
PR: ports/178958 
Submitted by: emaste@ 
Fri, 8 Mar 2013
[ 10:51 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 417 ports in this commit are shown above. )
* Update the glib to 2.34.3 and gtk20 to 2.24.17 and gtk30 to 3.6.4 which
are the latest stable releases.
* Update vala to the newest stable release 0.18.1, also update a few ports
in the gtk/gnome stack.
* The c++ bindings ports for glib, atk, gconf, etc, have now USE_GNOME toggles.
* Remove pkg-config run depends from glib20 and freetype2. This doesn't
eliminate pkg-config run dependency completely, a second phase is needed
and is planned.
* Support for .:run. and .:build. for USE_GNOME components was added.
Currently only libxml2 and libxslt support this mechanism.
* Updates of the telepathy stack and empathy.
* Trim makefile headers, convert ports to new options, trim off library
versions for some ports.
* Fix other ports so they build with the new glib version.
Thanks to miwi and crees for helping out with some exp-runs.
Approved by: portmgr (miwi & bapt)
Obtained from: gnome team repo
Sat, 20 Nov 2010
[ 15:37 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 609 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Presenting GNOME 2.32.1 for FreeBSD. The offical release notes for this
release can be found at http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.32/
This will be the last release of the GNOME 2.x series, mainly a bugfix and
bridge release to the first release of the GNOME 3.x series.
This release features commits by avl, marcus, mezz and myself.
The FreeBSD GNOME Team would like to thank the following contributors and
testers for there help with this release:
Zane C.B. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Olaf Seibert <O.Seibert@cs.ru.nl>
DomiX(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 10 May 2010
[ 21:19 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 772 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Presenting GNOME 2.30.1 for FreeBSD. The offical release notes for this
release can be found at http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.30/ .
This release brings initial PackageKit support, Upower (replaces power
management part of hal), cuse4bsd integration with HAL and cheese, and a
Sadly GNOME 2.30.x will be the last release with FreeBSD 6.X support. This
will also be the last of the 2.x releases. The next release will be the
highly-anticipated GNOME 3.0 which will bring with it a new UI experience.
Currently, there are a few bugs with GNOME 2.30 that may be of note for our
users. Be sure to consult the UPGRADING note or the 2.30 upgrade FAQ at
http://www.freebsd.org/gnome/docs/faq230.html for specific upgrading
instructions, and the up-to-date list of known issues.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 4
6 vulnerabilities affecting 14 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new