- Trim Makefile header per new bylaws
- Drop indefinite article from COMMENT
- Define LICENSE (GPLv2), install couple of extra docs
- Convert NOPORTDOCS -> PORT_OPTIONS:MDOCS
- Remove pretty obvious pkg-message, sort some knobs
- Reformat port description
Approved by: maintainer (maho)
* Update to 20060808 cvs checkout of fastjar proect
which was forked from gcc4 (http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/fastjar/)
(According to http://gcc.gnu.org/java/
April 4, 2006
fastjar has been removed from the GCC source tree and made into a
* FastJar from gcc4 (now at savannah) seems to be the superset
of FastJar 0.93 at sourceforge and this doesn't seem to updated for long time.
> 0.93 01/11/2001 Integrated GNU gcc patches to mainline fastjar
> codebase. Should compile on more platforms.
> Ignore nutty errors.
* gcc42 will depend on this jar
* take over the maintainer ship until this situation become settle.