(Only the first 10 of 107 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to FLAC 1.2.1. This version includes two and a half years
worth of changes and an altered API.
Bump the revision of all ports that depend on libFLAC and adapt to
the new API where necessary. Some patches from Debian, Gentoo,
OpenBSD, and upstream repositories.
Update to 1.0.3. Changes in this release:
- 10-15% decoder speedup
- 24-bit input support restored
- more robust plugins
- new metadata block for Vorbis-style tags
- vastly improved metadata editor
- fixed bug with pipes and Windows
- new libFLAC++, a C++ object wrapper around libFLAC
- new metadata editing interface in libFLAC and libFLAC++
- and more...