audio/lastfm-desktop: Update to 2.1.36
- Move to official GitHub repo, since the official CDN is out of date
- Patch of LAV_Source.cpp renamed to follow file move, and updated to
fix build with FFmpeg 3.0.x - obtained from ArchLinx .
Note that multimedia/ffmpeg is currently still on the 2.8.x branch,
however this patch is backwards compatible with ffmpeg 2.8.x.
- Patch of RadioService.cpp updated - obtained from ArchLinux .
- Remove patch of podDevice_linux.cpp, as the change was upstreamed
- Add additional dependencies to LIB_DEPENDS and USE_QT4 as found by
new stage-qa script.
- Ensure program will appear in desktop manager menus by installing icon
and adding DESKTOP_ENTRIES.
- Add the audio playback run dependencies, with the option of
either VLC or GSTREAMER. Without one of these, it crashes upon run.
- Remove the LD_LIBRARY_PATH, as it is no longer needed now that the(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )