(Only the first 10 of 129 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update the mate desktop to 1.18.
* The MATE DE is now GTK+3 based
* mate-calc has come back.
* New USE_MATE=mixer macro
* Add license
* Review dependancies
* Swich to USES=localbase
* atril/eom options reworked into option helper
Thanks to Eric Turgeon for submitting the bulk of this MATE update.
Obtained from: gnome devel repo
(Only the first 10 of 88 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update the MATE DE to 1.12.
* Still build MATE against gtk+ 2 due to gtk+ 3 support not ready
for prime time.
* Fix loading of a number of applets. We rename a number of applets
but didn't change the "config" files the "add applet to panel" dialog
* Unbreak the creation of new notes with the stickynotes applet 
PR: 205391 , 200349 
Obtained from: GNOME devel repo
* Use gmake to build libmatemixer to fix the build on 9.x.
* This causes translations to be installed. Use intlhack instead of intltool
to get them installed in the right place, and fix the plist. Bump
portrevision since package content changed.
Submitted by: pkg-fallout
(Only the first 10 of 130 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update MATE DE to 1.10.0.
This MATE is still build agains GTK+2.
Sort USES here and there.
Replace mate-dialogs with zenity and mate-calc with galculator.
This update fixes the following PR's:
PR: 193942, 191885
Submitted by: Gustau Perez <firstname.lastname@example.org> via Gnome devel repo
Obtained from: gnome devel repo.