- Import some useful bits from another musescore port submission 
- Depend on qtscriptgenerator rather than building local copy of it
- Add note on codecs which may be needed to CJK users to pkg-message
- Use %%DATADIR%% macro
- Disable portaudio by default since it doesn't seem to work
PR: 156495 
Submitted by: Denny Lin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
MuseScore is a free cross-platform WYSIWYG music notation program
that offers a cost-effective alternative to commercial programs
such as Sibelius and Finale.
You can print beautifully engraved sheet music or save it as PDF
or MIDI file.
* WYSIWYG, notes are entered on a "virtual note sheet"
* Unlimited number of staves
* Up to four voices per staff
* Easy and fast note entry with your keyboard, mouse, or MIDI keyboard
* Integrated sequencer and FluidSynth software synthesizer
* Import and export of MusicXML and Standard MIDI Files
* Available for Windows, Mac and Linux
* Translated in 43 languages
* GNU GPL licensed