(Only the first 10 of 222 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Convert audio from USE_GMAKE to USES=gmake
- Trim headers
- Convert some USE_GNOME=pkgconfig to USES=pkgconfig
- Add some missing pkgconf dependencies
- Convert some USE_GNOME=gnomehack to USES=pathfix
(Only the first 10 of 345 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
(Only the first 10 of 14 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Musica is a GTK based MIDI player.
- Plays MIDI files on Linux machines with an OSS sound card interface.
- GTK based user interface supporting drag-and-drop for easy file
selection. Drag a MIDI file from the GNOME-ified Midnight Commander
to Musica's drop pocket and it automatically loads the file.
- Tempo adjustment, Play a MIDI file up to four times faster or slower.
- Fast forward. Skip those dull passages in a MIDI file.
Submitted by: Pietro Cerutti <gahr at gahr.ch>