|13 Feb 2011 11:07:12
QUIMUP is a 'graphical' client for the music player daemon (MPD)
written in C++ and QT4.
* Support for (locally stored) albumart.
* Support for audio streams (url).
* Drag & drop playlist management.
* Database browser (artist, album, genre, folder & playlist mode)
* Database search (artist, album, genre & title mode).
* Quick search-and-select in the playlist.
* Mini-mode interface for basic control only.
* Open folder in external programs to edit tags etc.
* Generally a quick and clean application.
Submitted by: Cezary Morga <cm at therek.net>