|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: audio/xmms2|
|19 Dec 2008 20:39:47
- Delete expired port: Has been broken for more than 6 months
|19 Jun 2008 02:54:54
- This port has been BROKEN for more than 6 months. It will be removed unless
fixed in next two months.
With hat: portmgr
|06 Jun 2008 13:07:20
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
|11 Mar 2008 21:13:53
- Update enlightenment-devel and EFL libraries to the latest snapshot
- Deprecate old unsupported apps and modules (entice, devian, eveil, engage)
- Split evas and ecore to separate modules to handle dependencies properly
- Disable PAM in enlightenment-devel as it don't work anyway (requires root
- Add DBUS support.
Thanks to: az
|27 May 2007 22:58:34
- Update XMMS2 to DrJekyll
- Update Esperanza to 0.3
- Update xmms2-scrobbler to 0.1.3
- Update gx2osd to 0.2
- Mark ports which have not been updated to the refactored playlist api BROKEN:
azrael, euphoria, gxmms2, nyello, shellac, snett
- Mark BROKEN bindings which have been removed or fail to configure:
XMMS2 has gone through some very big changes including the introduction of a
mechanism for managing music which treats the media library as a DAG, more
about all the changes can be found at:
Approved by: stas 
|13 Sep 2006 03:21:38
Change all my MAINTAINER lines to my new FreeBSD.org address.
Approved by: novel
|07 Jul 2006 18:24:51
Update to 0.2DrEvil
Submitted by: maintainer
|25 Jun 2006 11:14:38
Ruby ecore mainloop bindings for XMMS2.
Submitted by: Alexander Botero-Lowry <email@example.com>