(Only the first 10 of 920 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Replace USES=libtool:oldver with USES=libtool or USES=libtool:keepla in
the 32 ports that still use it. Bump PORTREVISION on their dependent
ports except the ones that depend on these:
In these cases the same trick as in the recent gettext update is used.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
(Only the first 10 of 537 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/sdl12 to 1.2.15
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to 1.2.15
- Update graphics/sdl_image to 1.2.12
- Update graphics/sdl_ttf to 2.0.11
- Update graphics/sdl_gfx to 2.0.23
- Update net/sdl_net to 1.2.8
- Bump PORTREVISIONs on ports that depend on one or more packages due to
ABI and shared library version changes
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly for the new shared library versions
Tested by: exp-run by pav
(Only the first 10 of 295 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/sdl12 to version 1.2.14.
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to version 1.2.11.
- Update graphics/sdl_gfx to version 2.0.20.
- Update graphics/sdl_image to version 1.2.10.
- Bump portrevisions for all ports depending on audio/sdl_mixer and
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly for the new shared lib versions.
PR: ports/142147 ports/142248 ports/142249
Approved by: miwi (mentor implicit)
(Only the first 10 of 453 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/sdl12 to version 1.2.11. Now we employ stock SDL directory
structure (i.e. include/SDL for includes and sdl-config for configuration
- Update graphics/sdl_ttf to version 2.0.8
- Update graphics/sdl_image to version 1.2.5
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to version 1.2.7
- Update net/sdl_net to version 1.2.6
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly
- Fix dependent ports to fit the new directory structure and avoid several
- Bump up portrevisions for all dependent ports to allow them to be upgraded
by portupgrade/portmaster etc tools
Approved by: kris (portmgr), sem (mentor)