|non port: head/audio/slimserver/pkg-install
Number of commits found: 6
Thu, 21 Apr 2005
[ 05:17 brooks ] |
Upgrade to 6.0.1.
Stop trying to use ports versions of all the CPAN bits and do things the way
the vendor expects. It's less elegant, but much easier to maintain. Do build
our own versions of binary modules so we have a chance on all platforms, but
use a slightly modified version of their script to do so (mostly make it
non interactive and fetch the files from DISTDIR/DIST_SUBDIR rather
than direct from slimdevices each build).
Mark RESTRICTED. The distfiles and the build contain non-restributable bits.
Some of the people building packages for linux are working on a way around
this (not distributing the firmware and using alternate images), but that's
no here yet.
Nagged by: many :-)
Prodded by: my dying cd player
Fri, 31 Dec 2004
[ 00:17 brooks ] |
Various enhancements and fixes for slimserver:
- Use a new system to track which files in the CPAN directory should be
installed. As a side effect, generate most of the RUN_DEPENDS list
- Add a script to start softsqueeze. The javavm port and a Jave VM
must be installed to the script to actually work. A dependency was
not added at this point because that's a huge barrier.
- Fix a bug in EXCEPTFILES processing.
- Patch the configuration parsing code to default the cache and
playlist directories to locations under /var/db/slimserver instead
of the weird defaults. This will fix the cache on new installs. 
- Bump port revision.
Reported by: Kraig Vander Berg <kraig at woodshoes dot net> 
Thu, 23 Sep 2004
[ 05:21 brooks ] |
Upgrade to 5.3.0. This fixes a minior security problem where
"a thirdparty web page could cause your browser to trigger changes to
setup." The other major change is support for the new graphical display
shipping standard on all Squeezeboxes.
Because I had it already done in perforce and doing an upgrade without
it would be more difficult, I have also modified the port to auto
generate its pkg-plist.
Approved by: portmgr (linimon)
Sat, 21 Aug 2004
[ 17:44 brooks ] |
Upgrade to 5.2.1 which is mostly a bugfix release. I've commited a
modified version of the submitted patch.
Submitted by: Patric.Guelat at imp.ch
Mon, 3 May 2004
[ 22:59 brooks ] |
- Upgrade to 5.1.5.
- Create empty config file on the first startup to allow
settings to be saved.
- Fix shutdown on 4.x and some 5.x systems. 
- Remove unnecessicary p5-URI dependency, p5-libwww handles
it for us.
- Add p5-Template-Toolkit dependency.
- Remove some EXCLUDE_FILES already handled by EXCLUDE_DIRS
- Fix message about SLIMDIR. 
- Add a newsyslog.conf entry for the log file. 
- Add a pkg-message warning about the open defaults of the server. 
Submitted by: Dan Pelleg <daniel at pelleg.org> 
Approved by: krion (mentor)
Fri, 16 Apr 2004
[ 13:13 krion ] |
Add slimserver 5.1.1,
Slim Devices SlimServer streams a variety of audio formats
including MP3, Ogg, and FLAC to Squeezebox and SLIMP3 network
players as well as most software players.
Submitted by: Brooks Davis <email@example.com>
Number of commits found: 6
13 vulnerabilities affecting 73 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new