Upgrade to 5.3.0. This fixes a minior security problem where
"a thirdparty web page could cause your browser to trigger changes to
setup." The other major change is support for the new graphical display
shipping standard on all Squeezeboxes.
Because I had it already done in perforce and doing an upgrade without
it would be more difficult, I have also modified the port to auto
generate its pkg-plist.
Approved by: portmgr (linimon)
- Upgrade to 5.1.5.
- Create empty config file on the first startup to allow
settings to be saved.
- Fix shutdown on 4.x and some 5.x systems. 
- Remove unnecessicary p5-URI dependency, p5-libwww handles
it for us.
- Add p5-Template-Toolkit dependency.
- Remove some EXCLUDE_FILES already handled by EXCLUDE_DIRS
- Fix message about SLIMDIR. 
- Add a newsyslog.conf entry for the log file. 
- Add a pkg-message warning about the open defaults of the server. 
Submitted by: Dan Pelleg <daniel at pelleg.org> 
Approved by: krion (mentor)
Add slimserver 5.1.1,
Slim Devices SlimServer streams a variety of audio formats
including MP3, Ogg, and FLAC to Squeezebox and SLIMP3 network
players as well as most software players.
Submitted by: Brooks Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org>