- Update to 0.7 
- Remove unnecessary PORTREVISION
- Fix typo in COMMENT
- Add missing build dependency on devel/bison
- Add options for libsndfile support and thread safety
- Disable building of python module
- Disable building of doxygen docs
- Replace use of gnomehack with specific REINPLACE for pkgconfig
PR: ports/169426 
Submitted by: Richard Neese <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Approved by: flo (mentor)
Sphinx Base is part of a large-vocabulary, speaker-independent, continuous
speech recognition engine.
This port is required for PocketSphinx and Sphinx3
Once the system is built, try running the Perl script sphinx-demo.
The sphinx-test script should run sphinx-batch over an example
utterance of "go forward ten meters."
Submitted by: Richard Neese <email@example.com>