The place for ports
Make D-BUS support optional
Submitted by: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Add pecl-swoole, async framework of php.
New port: www/py-pyjwt, a Python implementation of JSON Web Tokens.
Reviewed by: koobs
Approved by: koobs
Update to 2.2.4
www/trac: Backport fix for upstream issue #11345
Submitted by: lorne (cons.org.nz)
audio/gogglesmm: Upgrade version 0.13.2 => 0.13.3
Submitted by: Ports Fury
Reinstate checksums for optional patches, fixing regression from c334818.
Update USE_PYTHON -> USES=python:2.
PR: 193682 
Submitted by: David Sieborger 
Update to 0.13.6 release.
- Remove fixpacklist
Reported by: az@
Fix all non-x86 builds of math/gsl with a more general approach than the
specifically powerpc patch file.
Drop patch-ieee-utils-fp-freebsd.c alltogether and change the order
of #ifdefs in the setup to pull in fp-gnuc99.c instead of fp-freebsd.cc
Verified on redports for x86 builds and am bumping port revision.
Suggested by: nathanw
Reviewed by: nathanw
Approved by: bdrewery (mentor)
New port: www/p5-Dancer-Plugin-Memcached:
This plugin gives Dancer the ability to get and store page content in a
memcached server, which in specific configurations could give a
performance boost - particulary on GET requests that incur significant
Security update from 1.6.1 to 1.6.2.
*) Security: it was possible to reuse SSL sessions in unrelated contexts
if a shared SSL session cache or the same TLS session ticket key was
used for multiple "server" blocks (CVE-2014-3616).
Thanks to Antoine Delignat-Lavaud.
*) Bugfix: requests might hang if resolver was used and a DNS server
returned a malformed response; the bug had appeared in 1.5.8.
*) Bugfix: requests might hang if resolver was used and a timeout
occurred during a DNS request.
Document nginx security advisory (CVE-2014-3616).
- Update to 6L38.
- Fix i7.sh to conform to new compiler flags.
Submitted by: maintainer
- Update to checkin d7e95d9102
* HTML: Fix NaN showing in a case
* Fix handling of SIGPIPE for cleaning up.
* Improvements to cleanup handling such that recursive errors will not
stop the cleanup process.
* HTML: Add an apache example
* testport: Allow tee(1) more time to flush buffer before killing it off.
* bulk: Remove the use of tee(1)
* bulk: Fix several races leading to "stuck_in_queue" and "Unknown stuck
* jail -m src=: Also copy in the src tree now. .git and .svn are ignored.
* bulk: Fix high CPU usage/spinning when the queue is waiting on the last
jobs to finish.
* Remove use of stripcolors pipe which used far too much CPU.
* bulk: Fix a case where computing deps was not delaying errors until
the end of deps calculation was intended.
- Update to 3.0.18
* Add a check for 3.1 repository and reject the build. 3.0 does not know
how to handle 3.1's repository format. Downgrading is not supported
at this point.
* Allow securelevel>=1 with USE_TMPFS=all
* Add a warning that DEVELOPER=yes is ignored in lieu of bulk -t/testport
Simple API access to Google Spreadsheets