We have five newsfeeds:
- An RSS feed : http://www.FreshPorts.org/backend/news.php
Take your pick of different formats:
This RSS feed takes the following optional parameters:
- MaxArticles : number of ports to report upon (min 1, max 20, default 20)
- date=1 : show the commit date
- committer=1 : show the committer name
- time=1 : show the commit time
A sample URL is http://www.FreshPorts.org/backend/?MaxArticles=10&committer=1&time=1&date=1
NOTE: - As of 13 November 2003, these parameters are no longer available. The
values they obtained are now supplied by default.
- A Netscape 6, SideBar type feed : http://www.FreshPorts.org/backend/sidebar.php. This can be added
to your browser using the button in the right hand column of this page.
An RSS feed that lists only new ports: http://www.FreshPorts.org/backend/ports-new.php
A Personal News feed for each of your watch lists. Look for the link under
Login box after you have logged in.
The blog for this website, FreshPorts News.
11 vulnerabilities affecting 36 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new