Stage cad/cider. Mark BROKEN on F10+ caused by bmake
This port generates a makefile and then passes it to "make" via stdin,
which makes it different to troubleshoot. When I finally saw the file
in order to figure out why several internal static libraries weren't
getting built leading to some programs not getting built, I saw a
generic static library target made up of variables. fmake likes it;
bmake does not.
I tried USES+= fmake along with some patching but I must have missed
some hardcoded "make" commands because bmake got called again. This
software is 20 years old so I finally gave it. It got a stay of
execution by getting staged. If somebody wants to study a target that
bmake just doesn't get, this is a good place to start.