|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|23 Nov 2016 12:45:47
devel/boost-*: update to 1.62.0
- Enable `long double` C99 math usage
- Switch 9.x back to building with GCC
Submitted by: Chen Xu, bapt, amdmi3, truckman (based on)
Reviewed by: rakuco (kde) (earlier version)
Exp-run by: antoine (3 tries), truckman (consumers only, earlier versions)
Approved by: bapt (office)
|22 Nov 2016 21:03:51
Chase french/med upgrade (switch to hdf5-18).
Reported by: rakuco
|18 Nov 2016 09:08:12
- Add LICENSE
- Add LICENSE_FILE
- Cosmetic fixes
|06 Nov 2016 08:55:10
Update to 20161104 snapshot; drop maintainership
Submitted by: pfg (maintainer)
|09 Oct 2016 09:59:45
- Update to version 0.17.g20160927 
- Add desktop entry file
PR: 212803 
Submitted by: pfg (maintainer)
|24 Sep 2016 11:06:57
- Update devel/icu to 57.1.
- Clean up the Makefile.
- Follow some upstream recommendations (--with-data-packaging=archive,
- Patch makefiles to install static libraries with INSTALL_DATA so they
- Patch config/mh-bsd-gcc to sync with config/mh-linux-gcc.
- Fix endianness detection in ICU. The code wanted to use BYTE_ORDER
defined in machine/endian.h, but this isn't visible because ICU is
compiled with _XOPEN_SOURCE. Patch the code to use _BYTE_ORDER instead.
- Compile ICU with C++11 compiler to enable move constructors.
- Patch ICU to fix a problem with atomics in the case of a C++11 compiler
without C++11 header <atomic> (like Clang on FreeBSD 9).
- Bump all ports that depend on it due to library version change.
- Add USES=compiler:c++0x to some ports that pick up -std=c++0x from ICU
- Add USES=compiler:c++11-lib to graphics/libcdr01 because it also needs
a C++11 runtime library now. Add this to all ports that depend on it
so their executables load the right libstdc++.so on FreeBSD 9.
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
|08 Sep 2016 12:17:38
(Readdition of cad/freecad which was removed on 235718)
Add freecad 0.17.g20160907, general purpose 3D CAD modeller.
Submitted by: pfg
|13 Jun 2009 19:03:47
Remove cad/freecad as it has been BROKEN for over 4 months.
|21 Jan 2009 19:42:15
- Mark BROKEN: does not compile
Reported by: pointyhat
|21 Aug 2008 06:18:49
Update CONFIGURE_ARGS for how we pass CONFIGURE_TARGET to configure script.
Specifically, newer autoconf (> 2.13) has different semantic of the
configure target. In short, one should use --build=CONFIGURE_TARGET
instead of CONFIGURE_TARGET directly. Otherwise, you will get a warning
and the old semantic may be removed in later autoconf releases.
To workaround this issue, many ports hack the CONFIGURE_TARGET variable
so that it contains the ``--build='' prefix.
To solve this issue, under the fact that some ports still have
configure script generated by the old autoconf, we use runtime detection
in the do-configure target so that the proper argument can be used.
Changes to Mk/*:
- Add runtime detection magic in bsd.port.mk(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|06 Jun 2008 13:14:15
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
|08 Aug 2007 21:21:30
Fix the build with Python 2.5.
Reported by: pointyhat via Pav
Submitted by: perky
|01 Jun 2007 21:37:17
Link with WildMagic's shared libraries to fix on 64 bits platforms.
Reported by: pointyhat via Kris
|26 May 2007 19:26:11
FreeCAD is an OpenSource CAD/CAE, based on OpenCasCade, QT and Python.
It features some key concepts like macro recording, workbenches, ability to run
as a server and dynamically loadable application extensions and it is designed
to be platform independent.
Warning: FreeCAD is still in ALPHA state and not in shape for end user usage!
Suggested by: Pedro F. Giffuni <giffunip (at) yahoo.com>