|non port: head/cad/freecad/Makefile
Number of commits found: 9
Sun, 9 Oct 2016
[ 09:59 pawel ] |
- Update to version 0.17.g20160927 
- Add desktop entry file
PR: 212803 
Submitted by: pfg (maintainer)
Sat, 24 Sep 2016
[ 11:06 tijl ] |
(Only the first 10 of 110 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/icu to 57.1.
- Clean up the Makefile.
- Follow some upstream recommendations (--with-data-packaging=archive,
- Patch makefiles to install static libraries with INSTALL_DATA so they
- Patch config/mh-bsd-gcc to sync with config/mh-linux-gcc.
- Fix endianness detection in ICU. The code wanted to use BYTE_ORDER
defined in machine/endian.h, but this isn't visible because ICU is
compiled with _XOPEN_SOURCE. Patch the code to use _BYTE_ORDER instead.
- Compile ICU with C++11 compiler to enable move constructors.
- Patch ICU to fix a problem with atomics in the case of a C++11 compiler
without C++11 header <atomic> (like Clang on FreeBSD 9).
- Bump all ports that depend on it due to library version change.
- Add USES=compiler:c++0x to some ports that pick up -std=c++0x from ICU
- Add USES=compiler:c++11-lib to graphics/libcdr01 because it also needs
a C++11 runtime library now. Add this to all ports that depend on it
so their executables load the right libstdc++.so on FreeBSD 9.
Exp-run by: antoine
Approved by: portmgr (antoine)
Thu, 8 Sep 2016
[ 12:17 mat ] |
(Only the first 10 of 42 ports in this commit are shown above. )
(Readdition of cad/freecad which was removed on 235718)
Add freecad 0.17.g20160907, general purpose 3D CAD modeller.
Submitted by: pfg
Sat, 13 Jun 2009
[ 19:03 erwin ] |
(Only the first 10 of 39 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove cad/freecad as it has been BROKEN for over 4 months.
Wed, 21 Jan 2009
[ 19:42 pav ] |
- Mark BROKEN: does not compile
Reported by: pointyhat
Thu, 21 Aug 2008
[ 06:18 rafan ] |
(Only the first 10 of 1030 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update CONFIGURE_ARGS for how we pass CONFIGURE_TARGET to configure script.
Specifically, newer autoconf (> 2.13) has different semantic of the
configure target. In short, one should use --build=CONFIGURE_TARGET
instead of CONFIGURE_TARGET directly. Otherwise, you will get a warning
and the old semantic may be removed in later autoconf releases.
To workaround this issue, many ports hack the CONFIGURE_TARGET variable
so that it contains the ``--build='' prefix.
To solve this issue, under the fact that some ports still have
configure script generated by the old autoconf, we use runtime detection
in the do-configure target so that the proper argument can be used.
Changes to Mk/*:
- Add runtime detection magic in bsd.port.mk(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fri, 6 Jun 2008
[ 13:14 edwin ] |
(Only the first 10 of 35 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Bump portrevision due to upgrade of devel/gettext.
The affected ports are the ones with gettext as a run-dependency
according to ports/INDEX-7 (5007 of them) and the ones with USE_GETTEXT
in Makefile (29 of them).
Submitted by: edwin@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
Fri, 1 Jun 2007
[ 21:37 thierry ] |
Link with WildMagic's shared libraries to fix on 64 bits platforms.
Reported by: pointyhat via Kris
Sat, 26 May 2007
[ 19:26 thierry ] |
(Only the first 10 of 37 ports in this commit are shown above. )
FreeCAD is an OpenSource CAD/CAE, based on OpenCasCade, QT and Python.
It features some key concepts like macro recording, workbenches, ability to run
as a server and dynamically loadable application extensions and it is designed
to be platform independent.
Warning: FreeCAD is still in ALPHA state and not in shape for end user usage!
Suggested by: Pedro F. Giffuni <giffunip (at) yahoo.com>
Number of commits found: 9
16 vulnerabilities affecting 82 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new