|non port: head/cad/klayout/distinfo
Number of commits found: 11
Wed, 20 Jun 2012
[ 08:21 hrs ] |
Update to 0.21.19.
Wed, 6 Jul 2011
[ 13:44 hrs ] |
Update to 0.21.11.
Thu, 10 Feb 2011
[ 14:02 hrs ] |
Update to 0.21.5.
Tue, 4 Jan 2011
[ 12:20 hrs ] |
Update to 0.21.3. The release notes can be found at:
Mon, 21 Dec 2009
[ 06:57 hrs ] |
Update to 0.19.3.
Sat, 25 Apr 2009
[ 23:25 hrs ] |
Update to 0.17.2.
Sun, 12 Apr 2009
[ 21:01 hrs ] |
Update to 0.17.1.
Sat, 23 Aug 2008
[ 00:51 hrs ] |
Update to 0.15. Changes include:
* Editing capabilities. "klayout" in it's basic form still
operates as pure viewer. However, a mode is available that
enables editing capabilities. See Editor mode quickstart manual
for a more detailed description
* Some RBA extensions: i.e. conversion from "double" type
polygons to "integer" type ones.
* A default layer table can be configured in the "Application"
tab of the setup dialog. This table will be loaded whenever a
layout is opened or created.
* A installer for Windows is provided now.
* Properties are supported on instances now as well.
* Code is compatible with gcc 4.3.0 now.
* Enhanced compatibility with SunStudio 11 compiler (in
particular in RBA).
* Various bug fixes (i.e. in GDS reader and OASIS writer).
Mon, 5 May 2008
[ 16:08 hrs ] |
Update to 0.14. Changes since version 0.10 include:
* Several RBA extensions: i.e. alternative methods replacing
different 'new' variants by one 'new'. Markers now can be
* Fixes for the bugs mentioned in the issues list.
* OASIS and GDS writing capabilities. Menu functions are
provided to save a layout and single cells as well as RBA
extensions that allow to write a layout. See Saving a layout
or parts of it for details.
* Rulers and markers are drawn with a thin halo in background
color to enhance their visibility. This can be switched off in(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sat, 2 Jun 2007
[ 08:36 hrs ] |
Update to 0.10. Changes include:
- OASIS files can be read as well now. The reader automatically
determines the kind of file. OASIS layer names are supported. Due to
the complexity of the OASIS specification, or more precisely the
effort required to test a reader for meeting the specification, OASIS
support currently is regarded to be in "beta" state.
- Layers can now be organized hierarchically. Layers can be grouped
which allows to control visibility and other properties for the group
as a whole. Layers can be removed from the layer view list or new
layer views can be created.
- The layout can be transformed (rotated, shifted, mirrored) now. This
transformation is specified in the layer panel as a part of the layer(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sat, 28 Apr 2007
[ 18:55 hrs ] |
KLayout is a Qt-based GDS2 viewer.
Number of commits found: 11