|Commit found by message id
Thu, 14 Sep 2006
[ 16:22:32 sat ] |
audio Read and write AIFF files
Add port audio/libaiff:
LibAiff is a library for C applications, providing transparent read and
write operations for Audio Interchange File Format files.
With LibAiff your application can easily use the Audio IFF format to
interchange digital audio.
LibAiff wants to implement all the features of the AIFF 1.3 standard,
including markers, comments, etc.
This version of LibAiff supports the following features:
* Reading any valid Audio IFF file.
* Writing a valid Audio IFF file.
* Reading a compressed AIFF Compressed (AIFC) file with audio encoded
in Linear PCM, both big-endian and little-endian.
* Read & write samples in all formats supported by the Audio IFF standard.
* Convert any sample format to and from 32 bits.
* Getting and setting all the AIFF Attributes.
* Reading and writing markers to positions on the sound.
* Reading instrument data from AIFF files.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 2
Showing files for just one port: audio/libaiff
show all files
hide all files
12 vulnerabilities affecting 23 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new