New port: audio/mBox - organizing music files
mBox is program intended to help you with organizing your music files.
The most important features are:
- Ability to reencode mp3/ogg/wma to mp3/ogg
- contains utility 'convertor' which converts whole directories to
format. Bitrate, etc. is automatically adjusted depending on settings
source audio. See users-guide for further information.
- supports reading/writing tags in MP3 ID3v1 and ID3v2, Ogg Vorbis
- supports reading WMA tags
- supports FreeDB, treates encoded files as if it was CD, so you can
select your files and - if found in database - write tags to them.
- supports auto tagging - reads tag information from filename
- supports batch tags editing
- supports batch files renaming (can use tags)
- supports directory renaming (can use tags)
Submitted by: Vladimir Osintsev <firstname.lastname@example.org>