L-system Explorer is a program used for viewing and creating
The following features are supported:
- Over 500 builtin L-systems, arranged into about 20 groups.
- Ability to create and save custom L-systems and L-system groups.
- Abilty to save images of L-systems (in PNG or JPEG format).
- Multiple L-systems can be viewed at the same time.
- Able to use custom colors and gradients.
- Can also generate random gradients, or completely random colors.
- Able to draw using lines, points, or a random combination of both.
Submitted by: David Yeske <firstname.lastname@example.org>