TclSpice is an improved version of Berkeley Spice designed to be used with
the Tcl/Tk scripting language. The project is open-source (BSD license)
and based upon the NG-Spice source code base with many improvements
Features and Improvements
- Fully Tcl scriptable - installs with 'package require spice' statement
- Hspice syntax (SpicePP).
- GUI interfaces, various (Tk).
- SpiceWish (BLT graph widget)
- BLT (tcl compatible) vectors for storage, manipulation and arithmetic
upon Spice waveforms.
- Xspice additions (Georgia Tech).
- Trigger upon waveform events.
- Spice 'simulator state' save and restore for rapid 'what-if' simulations
(no longer need to re-simulate from the beginning each time a
device value is changed).
Author: Stefan Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Submitted by: Stanislav Sedov <email@example.com>