- Add two new arguments to USES=iconv so ports can indicate they use GNU
iconv extensions that the base system iconv doesn't support yet:
* wchar_t: port uses the special WCHAR_T character conversion.
* translit: port uses //TRANSLIT or //IGNORE conversion options.
Adding one or both of these arguments makes the port depend on
converters/libiconv for now.
- Allow installation of converters/libiconv on FreeBSD 10+.
- Use ICONV_CONFIGURE_ARG in devel/gettext instead of defining CPPFLAGS
and LDFLAGS to fix compilation with libiconv installed.
- Stage converters/libiconv and devel/gettext.
Approved by: bapt (on trust)