Update to 1.10.0.
Changelog (since 1.9.2):
- Memory optimizations.
- Fix a runtime error on Windows.
- Update item access time less often.
- Don't try to start akonadiserver if mysqld is not installed.
- Allow to fetch available items even if there are errors in some of the
- Properly restrict the external part removal to the deleted collection.
- Support checking the cache for payloads in the FETCH command.
- Add infrastructure to track client capabilities.
- Allow to disable the cache verification on retrieval.
- fsck: move orphaned pim items to lost+found, delete orphaned pim item
- Introduce NotificationMessageV2 that supports batch operations on set of
- Fix build with Boost >= 1.53.
- Fix a runtime issue with MySQL >= 5.6 (MySQL >= 5.1.3 is now the minimum