- Add p5-DBIx-Admin-CreateTable 2.10
DBIx::Admin::CreateTable is a pure Perl module.
Database vendors supported: MySQL, Oracle, Postgres, SQLite.
- Every table has a primary key
- The primary key is a unique, non-null, integer
- The primary key is a single column
- The primary key column is called 'id'
- If a primary key has a corresponding auto-created index, the index is called
't_pkey': This is true for Postgres, where declaring a column as a primary
key automatically results in the creation of an associated index for that
column. The index is named after the table, not after the column.
- If a table 't' (with primary key 'id') has an associated sequence, the
sequence is called 't_id_seq': This is true for both Oracle and Postgres,
which use sequences to populate primary key columns. The sequences are named
after both the table and the column.