"Welcome to the first release candidate for phpMyAdmin 3.4.9, a bugfix
release with minor security corrections.
Please refer to the upcoming PMASA-2011-19 and PMASA-2011-20
announcements on http://www.phpmyadmin.net/home_page/security.
Details will appear on http://phpmyadmin.net. In a hurry? you can visit
http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpmyadmin to download.
Marc Delisle, for the team"
220.127.116.11 (not yet released)
- bug #3442028  Inline editing enum fields with null shows no dropdown
- bug #3442004 [interface] DB suggestion not correct for user with underscore
- bug #3438420 [core] Magic quotes removed in PHP 5.4
- bug #3398788 [session] No feedback when result is empty (signon auth_type)
- bug #3384035 [display] Problems regarding ShowTooltipAliasTB
- bug #3306875  Can't rename a database that contains views
- bug #3452506  Unable to move tables with triggers
- bug #3449659 [navi] Fast filter broken with table tree
- bug #3448485 [GUI] Firefox favicon frameset regression
- [core] Better compatibility with mysql extension
- [security] Self-XSS on export options (export server/database/table), see
- [security] Self-XSS in setup (host parameter), see PMASA-2011-19
For the port:
Switch to using lzma compressed tarballs, for a saving of about 1MB
Submitted by: Matthew Seaman <firstname.lastname@example.org>