- Update to 1.2.0
* New Curve type, based on the ISO SQL/MM model for curves.
* Index binding for curves, allowing them to use the same R-Tree indexes as the
* Serialization and deserialization functions for Curve, allowing them to be
dumped and restored.
* Performance shortcuts for Contains and Within to optimize point-in-polygon
* Support for most of the ST_* and SE_* spatial SQL functions used by the ESRI
ArcSDE spatial SQL interfaces.
* Documentation of the new SQL/MM functions and Curve types.
Submitted by: Anderson S. Ferreira <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)