databases/py-redis: Update to 2.7.6
- Update to 2.7.6
- Update setup.py patch
* Added CONFIG RESETSTAT command. Thanks Yossi Gottlieb.
* Fixed a bug introduced in 2.7.3 that caused issues with script objects
and pipelines. Thanks Carpentier Pierre-Francois.
* Converted redis-py's test suite to use the awesome py.test library.
* Fixed a bug introduced in 2.7.5 that prevented a ConnectionError from
being raised when the Redis server is LOADING data.
* Added a BusyLoadingError exception that's raised when the Redis server
is starting up and not accepting commands yet. BusyLoadingError
subclasses ConnectionError, which this state previously returned.
Thanks Yossi Gottlieb.
* DEL, HDEL and ZREM commands now return the numbers of keys deleted
instead of just True/False.
* from_url now supports URIs with a port number. Thanks Aaron Westendorf.