I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Tue, 26 Jul 2011
[ 11:51:30 osa ] redisdatabases Persistent key-value database with built-in net interface
Update from 2.2.11 to 2.2.12.
* the Slowlog feature was backported to Redis 2.2.
* a number of fixes related blocking operations on lists when
mixed with AOF and Replication.
* fixed bad interactions between EXPIRE, EXPIREAT, and in
general volatile keys when AOF is enabled. More details in
the Redis Google Group here:
* no more allocation stats info in INFO.
* colorized make for 2.2 as well.
* fixed a problem with AOF when it is stopped via CONFIG SET
* warn the user enabling VM that VM is deprecated and discouraged.
* prepareForShutdown() fixed for correctness.
* close the listening sockets on exit for faster restarts.