[ 04:29:36 osa ] redisdatabases A persistent key-value database with built-in net interface
Update from 2.4.5 to 2.4.6.
* [BUGFIX] Fixed issue #141 part 1: Possible protocol desyncs when clients send
wrong protocol is now fixed. (See issue 141 for more details)
* [BUGFIX] Fixed issue #141 part 2: Connection of multiple slaves used to result
from time to time into corrupted protocol send to slaves connected
after the first one. (See issue 141 for more details)
* [BUGFIX] Do not propagate DEBUG LOADAOF.
* New INFO contains information such as ip/port/state for every conneced slave.
* Show GCC version in INFO output.