I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Mon, 28 May 2012
[ 07:23:16 osa ] redisdatabases A persistent key-value database with built-in net interface
Update from 2.4.13 to 2.4.14.
UPGRADE URGENCY: high, many non trivial bugs fixed in this release.
* [BUGFIX] Fixed issue #518 (Redis 99% CPU when master down).
* [BUGFIX] Fixed issue #516 (ZINTERSTORE mixing sets and zsets).
* [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug in install_server.sh when using chkconfig
* [BUGFIX] Fixes to --test-memory implementation.
* [BUGFIX] Allow PREFIX to be overridden in Makefile.
* [BUGFIX] The test is now more reliable on slow computers.
* redis-cli --pipe mode, see http://redis.io/topics/mass-insert
* Much better expired keys collection algorithm that makes the server much
more responsive when a lot of keys are expiring at the same time.