I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Thu, 6 Mar 2014
[ 00:24:09 osa ] redisdatabases Persistent key-value database with built-in net interface
Upgrade from 2.8.6 to 2.8.7.
# UPGRADE URGENCY: LOW for Redis, LOW for Sentinel. However this release adds
new features so users may want to upgrade in order to
exploit the new functionalities.
* [FIX] Sometimes the absolute config file path was obtained in a wrong way.
This happened when there was a "dir" directive inside the config file
and at the same time the configuration file was given as a relative
path to redis-server or redis-sentinel executables.
* [FIX] redis-cli: Automatically enter --slave mode when SYNC or PSYNC are
called during an interactive session.
* [FIX] Sentinel "IDONTKNOW" error removed as it does not made sense with the
new Sentinel design. This error was actually a fix for a design error
in the first implementation of Sentinel.
* [FIX] Sentinel: added a missing exit() call to abort after config file
checks at startup. This error was introduced with an improvement in
a previous 2.8 release.
* [FIX] BITCOUNT: fixed unaligned access causing issues in sparc and other
archs not capable of dealing with unaligned accesses. This also makes
the code faster in archs where unaligned accesses are allowed.
* [FIX] Sentinel: better nodes fail over start time desynchronization to avoid
split-brain during the voting process needed to get authorization to
fail over. This means the system is less likely to need to retry
and will fail over faster. No changes in behavior / correctness.
* [FIX] Force INFO used_memory_peak to match peak memory. This generated some
confusion among users even if it was not an actual bug.
* [NEW] Sentinel unit tests and framework. More tests needed and units must
be improved in order to have less false positives, but it is a start
and features a debugging console that is useful to fix tests or to
inspect bugs causing tests failures.
* [NEW] New Sentinel events: +/-monitor and +set used to monitor when an
instance to monitor is added or removed, or when a configuration
is modified via SENTINEL SET.
* [NEW] Redis-cli updated to use SCAN instead of random sampling via
RANDOMKEY in order to implement --bigkeys feature. Moreover the
implementation now supports pipelining and reports more information
at the end of the scan. Much faster, much better. A special thank
you to Michael Grunder for this improvement.
* [NEW] redis-cli now supports a new --intrinsic-latency mode that is able
to meter the latency of a system due to kernel / hypervisor.
How to use it is explained at http://redis.io/topics/latency.
* [NEW] New command BITPOS: find first bit set or clear in a bitmap.
* [NEW] CONFIG REWRITE calls are now logged.