|Commit found by message id
Fri, 10 Sep 2010
[ 05:59:21 osa ] |
databases Persistent key-value database with built-in net interface
Update from 2.0.0 to 2.0.1.
- Fixed a not critical but important VM bug: from time to time a race
condition may happen and a client may never get the reply from a given
- Now we have a make install target as stated in the README.
- redis-cli no longer tries to understand if it's part of a pipe
so there is to use the -x option to read the last arg from stdin.
This prevents it from creating problem when running inside cron scripts.
- Fixed the init script provided in the tar.gz. It was totally broken.
- Fixed a bug related to connecting more than 10k clients to Redis.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: databases/redis-devel
show all files
hide all files
12 vulnerabilities affecting 37 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new