Update from 2.6.4 to 2.6.5.
Feature safe: yes
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE
Warning: this release of Redis introduces a different behavior in MULTI/EXEC
handling of errors. This was done because the new behavior is safer
compared to the old one, and should not break any code targeting
Redis 2.6 in a critical way.
For more information check http://redis.io/topics/transactions
* [IMPROVED] RDB/AOF childern now log amount of additional memory used
because of copy on write.
* [BUGFIX] MIGRATE non critical fixes (see commits for details).
* [BUGFIX] MULTI/EXEC: now EXEC aborts on errors before EXEC.
* [BUGFIX] Fix integer overflow in zunionInterGenericCommand resulting
into Z[INTER|UNION][STORE] commands to crash under extremely
unlikely conditions (almost impossible in real world).
* [BUGFIX] EVALSHA is now case insensitive (and will not crash).