Update from 2.8.0-rc4 to 2.8.0-rc5.
--[ Redis 2.8 Release Candidate 5 (2.7.105) ] Release date: 9 Oct 2013
This is the 5th release candidate of Redis 2.8 (official version is 2.7.105).
Important bugs fixed inside.
# UPGRADE URGENCY: HIGH because of many non critical replication bugs fixed.
* [FIX] redis-cli: don't crash with --bigkeys when the key no longer exist.
* [FIX] Allow AUTH / PING when disconnected from slave and serve-stale-data is
* [FIX] PSYNC: safer handling of PSYNC requests with offsets in the future.
* [FIX] Replication: Fix master timeout detection.
* [FIX] Replication: Correctly install the write handler after successful PSYNC.