Upgrade from 2.8.2 to 2.8.3.
Use modern name for dependent libraries.
# UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE for Redis, HIGH for Sentinel.
* [FIX] Sentinel instance role sampling fixed, the system is now more
reliable during failover and when reconfiguring instances with
non matching configuration.
* [FIX] Inline requests are now handled even when terminated with just LF.
* [FIX] Replication timeout handling greatly improved, now the slave is able
to ping the master while removing the old data from memory, and while
loading the new RDB file. This avoid false timeouts sensed by
* [FIX] Fixed a replication bug involving 32 bit instances and big datasets
hard to compress that resulted into more than 2GB of RDB file sent.
* [FIX] Return error for inline requests with unbalanced quotes.
* [FIX] Publish the slave replication offset even when disconnected from the
master if there is still a cached master instance.