Upgrade from 2.8.6 to 3.0.0-beta1.
--[ Redis 3.0.0 Beta 1 (version 2.9.50) ] Release date: 11 Feb 2014
This is the first beta of Redis 3.0.0 (official version is 2.8.50).
The following is a list of improvements in Redis 3.0, compared to Redis 2.8.
* [NEW] Redis Cluster: a distributed implementation of a subset of Redis.
* [NEW] New "embedded string" object encoding resulting in less cache
misses. Big speed gain under certain work loads.
* [NEW] WAIT command to block waiting for a write to be transmitted to
the specified number of slaves.
* [NEW] MIGRATE connection caching. Much faster keys migraitons.
* [NEW] MIGARTE new options COPY and REPLACE.
* [NEW] CLIENT PAUSE command: stop processing client requests for a
specified amount of time.