|Commit found by message id
Sun, 20 Nov 2011
[ 20:53:34 eadler ] |
deskutils Virtual note-pad system for your X11 desktop
xpad is a sticky note application written using GTK+ 2.0 that strives to be
simple, fault-tolerant, and customizable. xpad consists of independent pad
windows; each is basically a text box in which notes can be written. Despite
being called xpad, all that is needed to run or compile it is the GTK+ 2.0
libraries. Here is a list of major features in the current xpad current
* GTK+ 2.0 powered text view.
* Fault tolerant. All information is kept on the hard drive, not memory.
* xpad is very customizable. The color scheme (text, background, and window
borders) and the font can be changed.
* A customizable toolbar puts the most frequently used commands at your
* Support for the X session management protocol.
* Support for the www.freedesktop.org system tray proposal.
Submitted by: Jason Helfman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Feature safe: yes
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 2
Showing files for just one port: deskutils/xpad-current
show all files
hide all files
8 vulnerabilities affecting 19 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new