|Commit found by message id
Mon, 8 Nov 2010
[ 12:32:53 ehaupt ] |
devel Tool to minimize the compile time of C/C++ programs
Update to 3.1.1
Excerpt from the ChangeLog:
* ccache now falls back to preprocessor mode when a non-regular include file
(device, socket, etc) has been detected so that potential hanging due to
blocking reads is avoided.
* CRC errors are now detected when decompressing compressed files in the
* Fixed potential object file corruption race on NFS.
* Minor documentation corrections.
* Fixed configure detection of ar.
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: devel/ccache
show all files
hide all files
10 vulnerabilities affecting 16 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new