|Commit found by message id
Tue, 28 Mar 2006
[ 19:37:21 thierry ] |
devel Generate C function prototypes and convert function definitions
Update cproto to 4.7e.
- eliminate some fixed limits on buffer sizes (prompted by FreeBSD port).
- eliminate fixed limit on include nesting.
- use configure check for mkstemp(), use that function in preference to
mktemp() if a working version is found.
- move strstr.c into strkey.c to avoid zero-length object
- improve configure check for gcc version, from ncurses.
- update config.guess, config.sub
Submitted by: Thomas Vogt <thomas (at) bsdunix.ch> (maintainer)
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: devel/cproto
show all files
hide all files
14 vulnerabilities affecting 20 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new