I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Sun, 28 Oct 2012
[ 21:50:34 rakuco ] gdbdevel GNU GDB of newer version than comes with the system
- Show thread names, closing ports/172572. Thanks to Mark Lokowich.
- It is now possible to choose which readline version to use, closing
ports/172077. Thanks to Jan Beich.
- Fix patches to remove compilation warnings.
- Clean configure arguments to remove a compilation warning.
- Fix file permissions when the PYTHON option is enabled.
- Trim Makefile header.
Submitted by: Luca Pizzammiglio <firstname.lastname@example.org> (maintainer)
Feature safe: yes