Update kyua-cli to 0.9:
Experimental version released on August 8th, 2014.
The internal architecture of Kyua to record the results of test suite
runs has completely changed in this release. Kyua no longer stores all
the different test suite run results as different "actions" within the
single store.db database. Instead, Kyua now generates a separate
results file inside ~/.kyua/store/ for every test suite run.
Due to the complexity involved in the migration process and the little
need for it, this is probably going to be the only release where the
'db-migrate' command is able to convert an old store.db file to the
Changes in more detail:
* Added the 'report-junit' command to generate JUnit XML result files.
The output has been verified to work within Jenkins.
* Switched to results files specific to their corresponding test suite
run. The unified store.db file is now gone: 'kyua test' creates a
new results file for every invocation under ~/.kyua/store/ and the
'kyua report*' commands are able to locate the latest file for a
corresponding test suite automatically.
* The 'db-migrate' command takes an old store.db file and generates one
results file for every previously-recorded action, later deleting the
* The '--action' flag has been removed from all commands that accepted
it. This has been superseded by the tests results files.
* The '--store' flag that many commands took has been renamed to
'--results-file' in line with the semantical changes.
* The 'db-exec' command no longer creates an empty database when none
is found. This command is now intended to run only over existing
Reviewed by: bdrewery (D567)
Approved by: bdrewery (ports)