- Split libgsf port to two standalone ports:
* devel/libgsf is the old port minus gsf-gnome bits
* devel/libgsf-gnome contains libgsf-gnome-1 library and it's header files
This greatly reduces number of dependencies for ports that was using only
non-gnome part of this library.
- Point USE_GNOME parameter libgsf to GNOME-less port and create new parameter
libgsf_gnome for libgsf-gnome port.
- Convert all consumers of libgsf-gnome-1 library to depend on libgsf-gnome
port (read all as: Gnumeric)
PR: ports/63851 (in the spirit of)
Submitted by: Sybolt de Boer <email@example.com>
Prodded by: lofi (KDE team)
Reviewed by: marcus (GNOME team)