circuits is a Lightweight Event driven and Asynchronous Application Framework
for the Python Programming Language with a strong Component Architecture.
circuits also includes a lightweight, high performance and scalable HTTP/WSGI
compliant web server as well as various I/O and Networking components.
- Event driven, with concurrency support
- Component architecture
- Asynchronous I/O components
- No compulsory external dependencies
- Full featured web framework (circuits.web)
- Coroutine based synchronization primitives
Submitted by: Kubilay Kocak <firstname.lastname@example.org>