This stack contains tools built on top of ROS core which are commonly used
throughout the ROS ecosystem. It contains three types of packages:
* bfl: the Bayesian Filtering Library from the Orocos project
* filters: a standardized C++ API for filters. It also has a class to chain
filters at runtime based on parameters.
* actionlib: provides C++ and Python libraries for interacting with the Action
API used by the executive.
* nodelet: a way to run multiple algorithms within the same process abstracted
with a ROS interface.
* pluginlib: providea a C++ API for dynamically loading plugin classes.
* tinyxml: a C interface to the third-party tinyxml parser for ROS.
* xacro: an XML macro language.
* yaml_cpp: a C++ to the third-party YAML parser for ROS.