I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Sun, 13 Mar 2005
[ 10:52:52 dougb ] bind9dns Completely new version of the BIND DNS suite with updated DNSSEC
Upgrade to 9.3.1, the latest version from ISC. This version contains
several important fixes, including a remote (although unlikely) exploit.
See the CHANGES file for details.
All users of BIND 9 are highly encouraged to upgrade to this version.
Changes to the port include:
1. Remove ISC patch to 9.3.0 that addressed the remote exploit
2. Change to OPTIONS, and thereby
3. --enable-threads is now the default. Users report that the new thread
code in 9.3.x works significantly better than the old on all versions of
4. Add a temporary shim for the old PORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND9 option.
The OPTIONS framework requires knobs to start with WITH_ or WITHOUT_
5. Remove patch that shoehorned named.conf.5 into the right place,
it has been fixed in the code.