|Commit found by message id
Sat, 9 Jul 2011
[ 23:51:45 linimon ] |
dns DNS (Domain Name Service) library for Python
Update to 2.3.5. Changes:
- Add SPF support
- Added rotation of name servers - SF Patch ID: 2795929.
- Address sourceforge patch requests 2981978, 2795932 to add revlookupall
and raise DNSError instead of IndexError on server fail.
- Use blocking IO with timeout for TCP replies.
- Don't try to close socket when never opened.
- Clarify CNRI (academic-style) license.
Submited by: Ruslan Mahmatkhanov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Number of ports [& non-ports] in this commit: 1
Showing files for just one port: dns/py-dns
show all files
hide all files
7 vulnerabilities affecting 11 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new