I am looking for an LTO tape library. Do you have one to spare?
Commit found by message id
Tue, 21 May 2013
[ 09:05:14 danfe ] hfsemulators Read Macintosh HFS floppy disks, hard drives, and CD-ROMs
- Trim Makefile header per new world order
- Use DISTVERSION because it contains underscore instead of dot
- Define LICENSE (GPLv2)
- Install README file (as PORTDOCS)
- Remove custom configure script: pass variables to make(1) instead
- Respect CFLAGS (original "-O" probably was sensible default 18.5
years ago when the port was first added, but makes no sense now)
- Remove no-op `pre-install' target (do not create directories that
are part of the mtree)
- Cleanup and reformat port description while here
This port (along with similar `emulators/hfsutils') should probably
be moved to sysutils; `sysutils/hfsexplorer' already lives there.